BusinessAsema Service Desk will offer you instruction and guidance when you are looking for the suitable service or need expert support for your plans.
Guidance at BusinessAsema every weekday
BusinessAsema Service Desk provides advising and guidance with employment and business issues on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Customer service hours via telephone are Mon–Thu 8 a.m.–6 p.m. and on Fridays 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
General guidance is available throughout the day, and you have the opportunity to meet our advisors without appointment according to the schedule below.
General guidance with employment and business issues on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Kela’s service guidance Mondays and Fridays from noon – 3.pm.
- Meet advisors from BusinessOulu business services Tuesdays 9 a.m. – 3 p.m: (from 9–11 a.m. and 1–3 p.m.)
- Employment counselling for immigrants Tuesdays noon – 3 p.m. and wednesdays 9 a.m – 3 p.m.
- Finance counselling. Thursdays 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.: You can also get advice by calling. Tel. 040 191 7225.
- Advice for job seekers. Fridays 9 a.m. – noon:
Remote counselling with employment and business issues
We offer job seekers early stage support, advising and guidance with both employment and business issues. Together with our advisor, you can search for the services that suit you the best and get support in matters concerning employment and training.
Advisors from BusinessOulu business services provide counselling for starting and growing companies with financial planning, searching for funding channels, and funding applications.
You can find more specific information about the available services and their descriptions in the appointment calendar.
Instructions for remote counselling