BusinessAsema Service Desk will offer you instruction and guidance when you are looking for the suitable service or need expert support for your plans.
Guidance at BusinessAsema every weekday
BusinessAsema Service Desk provides advising and guidance with employment and business issues on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Service counselling is open:
Service counselling and phone service are closed 14.10.2022 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and 19.10.2022 12 noon – 4 p.m.
Customer service hours via telephone 08 558 558 10 are Mon–Thu 8 a.m.–6 p.m. and on Fridays 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
General guidance is available throughout the day, and you have the opportunity to meet our advisors without appointment according to the schedule below.
General guidance with employment and business issues on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- OSKE Employment counselling for non-Finnish speakers. 9 a.m. – 12 noon
- Kela’s service guidance Mondays and Fridays 12 noon – 3 p.m.
- Meet advisors from BusinessOulu business services Tuesdays 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Meet advisors from Business services Uusyrityskeskus Tuesdays 12 noon – 3. p.m.
- Career counselling Wednesdays 12 noon – 3.p.m.
- Business Mentors Thursdays 8 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Education and training guidance Thursdays 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Finance counselling. Twice a month (even weeks) on Thursdays 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.: You can also get advice by calling. Tel. 040 191 7225.
- Villa Victor. Twice a month (uneven weeks) on Thursdays 1 p.m.–3 p.m.
- Digi-skills for job search pop up. Help with digital job search and job applications available tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays 12 noon – 3 p.m.
Remote counselling with employment and business issues
We offer job seekers early stage support, advising and guidance with both employment and business issues. Together with our advisor, you can search for the services that suit you the best and get support in matters concerning employment and training.
Advisors from BusinessOulu business services provide counselling for starting and growing companies with financial planning, searching for funding channels, and funding applications.
You can find more specific information about the available services and their descriptions in the appointment calendar.
Instructions for remote counselling